We’ve got the bare bones of a site now. I still need to work out where best to stick a blog/news section but it’s beginning to take shape.
At some point, I’d like to tart up the theme a bit, make it more “ours” but as a starting point it’s not bad.
- Set up a category for pages of instructions for common clients
- Where a client can do jabber and irc (eg adium, pidgin) put both sets of instructions on the same page
- Find some useful links for those who are new to IRC
- Some sort of ##juggling “visual identity” (earugh)
- Buttons! Sig Graphics! Wizzbangfunstuff!
- Information about the bots
- Sort out logins for the other Ops so they can generate content (so I don’t have to)